Anna Nikstad is one badass lady, some say she is the female warrior of the water, which is the reason her board is called the Virago. Look it up.. However, this board is equally as good for those guys out there that are looking to be the hero and dominate their local park. The Virago has a full rounded thumb tail shape and a triple concave with V tip channels and a centre venturi slot that allows the board to be smooth on features but still hold a solid edge while carving. This board features a wood profiled split core for the ultimate feel on obstacles and the water. Add in the triax glass layup, bevelled liquid rails side walls, and the LF sintered grind base and you have a board that can take a beating. The Virago features the Flex Track system for unmatched feel and control on the water.
- LF FlexTrack: The most responsive and customizable binding to board setup in the industry. Improved for 2021 added micro teeth, locking in the board to binding interface yet still allowing for many adjustments. LF also added a polymer cover plate that creates a composite sandwich on top of the track system. *Remember FlexTrack is compatible with any binding but optimized with 4D!
- Aggressive Continuous Rocker: An arc that provides a consistent glide, with flowing transitions resulting in faster and more predictable takeoffs
- FSC Split Wood Core: Sustainable paulownia wood gives a lively rebound and response, profiled from tip to tail with the benefit of added channels for increased stability on take-offs and landings
- Flex Zone: A strategical flex place lengthwise from the tip giving an independant flex from the centre to the rail
- Triple Concave Hull: Produces unparalleled lift, whilst dramatically increasing acceleration and manoeuvrability
- V Tip Channels & Venturi Slot: Maximizes forward thrust while improving hold and control
- Beveled Edges: Provides smoother transitions on and off obstacles
- Liquid Rail Sidewalls: Elastomeric sidewalls ensure unbeatable durability and strength, a material that moves with the flex of the wakeboard for endless cable park possibilities
- Sintered Grind Base: Unrivalled durability that ensures the wakeboard will endure the toughest of features