The Ion Kite Waist Harness Apex Curv 13 2021 features ION's revolutionary thermal composite Curv material known for its lightweight and great durability. With a flex index of 13, all loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped centre part. Together with the high outline, this medium-stiff to stiff harness supports the rider exactly where needed. Flexible side parts allow great freedom of movement for radical moves on the water.
The Apex Curv 13 is also equipped with ION's popular C_bar 3.0 and Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0.
The C_Bar 3.0 includes a Dyneema webbing slider and comes without a hook – allowing you to choose between ION's hook options to fit your personal preferences.
The hook must be purchased separately.
- Curv_Spine:3D moulded spine made of tried and tested Curv for extra ergonomic back support.
- Inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimised comfort
- C_Bar: Fibre-reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook. The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- 3D_Plus_Spine: The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in even stronger back support.
- PVC Buckle: Standard PVC buckles for easy adjustments.
- HD_Foam: Elastic foam for a comfortable fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex_Belt: A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite_Knife: Safety knife to cut the kite lines in dangerous situations.
- HPL_Slider: Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.