This binding is working so well DG said that he didn’t want any changes moving into 2021. “Keep it the same!” Daniel said. So, we did… The Tao features a 6X chassis that keeps Daniel secure to the board for booting huge of kickers. The flexible upper allows for tweaked out presses on the rails and comfort for the average rider. Put it this way, if this binding works for Daniel Grant, it’s going to work just fine for you.
6X Technology: Packing comfort and performance into a new chassis system, a glass-filled nylon construction makes 6X the lightest and most responsive 6" binding ever built, that is universally compatible with all insert and FlexTrack wakeboards!
- Honeycomb Flexfloor: Absorbs impact on landings, reduces the weight of the binding, and provides has flex for a more lively feeling on the water
- Locked-In, Speed Lace System: Lets the wearer fine-tune the support offered by the binding, and allows the binding to open super wide for the walk liner entry
- Dual Lacing Zones: Allows the lace tension to be different in the lower and upper zones, giving the rider a custom fit for secure and comfortable riding
- Reflex Liner: This liner has a 3D-Molded Impact EVA bottom featuring 2.5 degrees of cant, toe lift, a deep heel cup, and a supportive arch underneath your foot, to reduce knee and ankle strain. The addition of J-Bars stops any internal heel lift.
- Articulating Cuff Design: Provides a fluid motion of the upper and lower overlays
- TPE Chassis Base: Injection moulded dampening base pad with more grip and superior stick to the board
- Back Cuff Stretch Zone: Allows for greater tweakage and manoeuvrability when pressing
- Impact EVA Footbed: A contoured ergonomic shape made from multi-density EVA helps soften impacts and helps take the shock out of big landings